Mrs. McGrath Goes to Japan -- Donations Welcome. No, Really :)

Elizabeth and Jim
I am proud to announce that my wife Elizabeth,
shown on the right, will be serving as a citizen
delegate for Sister Cities of Newport News next
month. Where the designation is an honor, it
is also quite expensive. (Comparing point of
note -- did you know that Olympians families
have to raise their own funds to go see their
son/daughter compete?) I've given until it hurts (still) and now I'm happy to ask on her behalf. Of course, Elizabeth has a link and a statement. The 
link is below. Please read and feel free to support her cause.

http://www.gofundme.com/c8jx1w

Hi, everyone! I am departing on October 15. I could really use some support, as I am preparing to purchase my ticket and meeting my host family in Neyagawa, Japan. I am looking forward to this adventure. I will represent not only the City of Newport News but also Juvenile Services Education. For those in the Southeast Virginia region, I plan to sell Krispy Kreme doughnuts to help with expenses as well. 

Please spread the word for this worthwhile cause on your social media pages. Thanks in advance for your support. 

Love, Mrs. McGrath



No comments:

Post a Comment