"Life Treats You the Way You Treat It" -- Book Finished!!!!


Available at 

www.dshawnwright.com. 

The book IS finished! We will have the launch party this Saturday at Body By D Gym in Yorktown from 2-5 PM. Stay tuned for ordering details, but the plan is to be available on Amazon by next week. Thank you all again for your support.


Please bear with me. Because I am spending a great deal of my "free" time editing and formatting the book, there wasn't really time to write a post this week. BUT, for next week, I'd like to highlight something quite important to me -- that is, the progress of the girls cross-country team at Menchville. I coached the Monarch girls two years ago, and am thrilled to see their progress, which culminated in a 9th place finish at the 5A state meet a couple of weeks ago! Stay tuned for that story.

We are getting there. Today, I'll be meeting with D'Shawn Wright and going over some of the final adjustments. In my case, this means finishing one more profile (of the seven which will be featured) while awaiting some information to complete the seventh and final one.

This week, I'll be in the process of editing and alignment. In other words, putting the chapters together. The book isn't long, about 32,000 words, but the idea is to format it as something that can be carried around. Anyhow, I am aiming to present the final product to D'Shawn for a final read through just before Thanksgiving.





1 comment:

  1. First of all I must say that I liked the title of the book. I look forward to get the final product to D'Shawn this week. Thanks for bringing up about the book.

    ReplyDelete