Funeral Expense Fund set up for Bruton's Coach Brooks

This fund is being set up to help the family of the late  Kevin Brooks  with his funeral expenses. Kevin was a man, that never met a person that didn't like him nor he not like them.  Kevin was unexpectedly called home to be with our Lord on September 11, 2015.  

Here is the link:

https://www.gofundme.com/y44c8jgf


The family will appreciate your support at this time of the loss of their loved one.  No contribution is too small to assist the family of the late Kevin "Big" Brooks.  Please help!!!


We leave you with these words:

    Today for me life on earth has passed, but in Heaven it starts anew.  I'm promised no tomorrow for today will always last.
     I am with my Savior and I am at rest.  Do not think we're far apart , for every time you think of me, I am right here in your heart!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment